HR at Mantena Constructions Pvt. Ltd
Views:583 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mantena Infrasol - Plant Head (15-20 yrs)
Plant Head : 15 - 20 yrs
- Head -Manufacturing Unit (15-20 yrs), minimum 10+ years of supervisory experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment preferred.
- 15 Years in Manufacture of MS Pipes.
- Location : Badnawar, Pichore, Chhindwara- fast-growing industrial suburb about 100 kms from Bhopal, in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Job Description :
1. Lead, Plan, develop, and implement strategy for resource optimization, operational efficiency and new development to meet organizational objectives within defined time lines and budgets. Clear focus on Time, Quality and Cost.
2. Handling and ensuring smooth operation activity at unit level. Provide leadership and direct all operations across by developing adequate review systems and procedures to ensure efficient operations and new on-site project developments.
3. Meet monthly and yearly production targets managing the approve budgets. Build robust safety culture and ensure safe work place targeting zero accident, zero incident.
4. Ensure effective preventive and breakdown maintenance to minimize the equipment down time and production loss. Meeting the quality standards as per the defined criteria.
5. Effective management and optimum utilization of resources e.g. Manpower, Machine, Energy, raw material, utility vehicle etc.
6. Design the work and system for running unit and operation activity smooth. Prepare and implement SOP. Implement and comply IMS, build customer centric processes and reviews.
7. Prepare quarterly analytical report and MIS along with actionable recommendations for management review.
8. Build, develop and retain team who can contribute in meeting organizational objectives.
9. Ensure to fulfill all the compliances, Liaison with Govt. authorities, Pollution Control Board, Factory Inspector etc. Networking with Influencers and stakeholders to build positive image for the organization.
10. Improve/develop manufacturing processes, techniques, methods, and equipment for cost-reduction, quality improvement, productivity, and efficiency
11. Coordinate the manufacturing launch of new/revised products including establishing goals and evaluating results
12. Participate in the analysis of designs to determine areas of improvement
13. Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
14. Provide and support engineering assistance in equal problem-solving activities.
15. Set productivity standards/targets and monitor and report performance
16. Develop, collect, analyze, and report key metrics including scrap, utilization, and on-time delivery
Cycle Time Analysis
17. Work in close coordination with the maintenance, engineering, and operations team.
18. Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs, and changeover times.
Requirements/Must have :
1. Should have worked in plant that manufactures MS pipes with dia meters ranging from 350mm to large dias like 3200mm,3400mm.
2. Should have Installed MS Pipe Plants of capacity not less that 20000 Tonnes/Annum
3. Should have handled Plant Managers, Operators and Labor for a minimum of 6 MS Pipe Lines working in 2 shifts full year.
4. Should have the knowledge of Running a Factory, Shift Programming for workers.
5. Should have the knowledge of complete process of BIS, ISO, EHS for Pipe manufacturing Industry.
6. Should be able to co-ordinate and Install the MS Pipe Lines and setup the MS Pipe factory.
7. B.E /B.Tech, full time course from recognized Institute
8. 10-12 years of Relevant experience - Continuous process Plants
9. Hands on with MS Office
10. Excellent communicator who has worked in cross functional teams
11. Leadership opportunity working in close coordination with top management
12. Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking for analysis of engineering standards and their applicability. Coaching and mentoring skills.
13. Experience of having worked with ERP.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.