Mankind Pharma - Manager - Sales Force Effectiveness (5-12 yrs)
- Manage sales force effectiveness through the correct application of CRM tools and to ensure business excellence from the sales force.
- Effectively manage all business intelligence datasets and the subsequent generation of relevant business intelligence to drive business performance and support portfolio needs.
Sales Force Effectiveness:
- Increase SF (sales force) productivity to generate sustainable improvement in terms of all SFE measurements.
- Design, compile and distribute relevant reports.
- Validation and management of customer databases to ensure effective targeting.
- Provide high standard analytical support to the sales force, regional managers, national sales manager and marketing team.
- To monitor the accurate and timeous execution of strategy per product by the sales force as communicated by the marketing team and the effective implementation of selling skills.
- Time spends in field with the sales force.
- Track the appropriateness of all SFE measures associated with performance.
- Identify gaps and understanding of all tools available to assist SF.
- Develop initiatives to close any gaps identified
- To ensure the timeous implementation and management of CRM systems by the sales force as per SFE model.
- Provide support on systems usage to the sales force.
- To be the system champion and to provide systems training where needed.
- To manage, coordinate and implement system changes/ updates.
- Manage training needs of the field force through internal collaboration with medical, marketing, and other relevant stakeholders and teams.
- Train the field force on SFE, CRM modules etc.
- Conduct monthly product and therapy area tests for sales team.