Head - Talent Acquisition at The Manipal Group
Views:2347 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manipal Group - Program Manager (3-6 yrs)
Purpose of the Job :
- Responsible for overall Program Management, Project Coordination & successful implementation & execution of assigned projects and shall be the single point of contact for the client to interact with.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Closely work with client and internal team members for the smooth & timely implementation of solutions/projects at client place
2. Coordinate with Client for completion documentation, readiness of Host interface, readiness for testing, certification and Production environment.
3. Create dash board to map the progress and provide MIS on regular basis to all the concerned stakeholders.
4. Establish, maintain and communicate scalable, repeatable processes to improve customer satisfaction and operational efficiencies.
5. Analyse enquiry and billing data, financials and trends/win rates - analyse deviations from plan and shortfalls and reason for the same and recommend and initiate action.
6. Ensure tracking of Budget Vs Actual and raise the red flag incase of any deviations
7. Travel to client location as and when required.
8. Ensure confidentiality and sensitivity of the information and adhere to the Safety, Quality Standards, Policies & Procedures of the Company
9. Handling any additional responsibilities as and when assigned by the Reporting Authority
- BE/B.Tech+MBA from a reputed institute
Experience & Expertise :
- 3-6 years of relevant Program Management/Project Management experience
- Fluent in MS Office Suite, especially Excel. MS Project knowledge will be preferred.
- Project Management qualification / PMP will be an advantage
- Must be familiar with latest AI/IoT areas