Head - Talent Acquisition at The Manipal Group
Views:675 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manipal Group - Manager - Digital Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Purpose of the Role :
A marketing specialist responsible for growth of our inbound sales channels.
1. Create marketing strategies to support Manipal Digital Systems- services and solutions sales opportunities
2. Integrate and align brand/company strategy in all marketing efforts
3. Plan and execute marketing engagement campaigns consisting of email, webinars, videos, social media advertising, marketing collateral, and new tactics to promote awareness and drive leads
4. Build processes for efficiently handling marketing requests from sales team; ensure requests fit into overall marketing and sales strategy; manage sales team requests and feedback
5. Partner with sales and solutions teams to help team members understand viable marketing solutions and measures of effectiveness
6. Manage the coordination of needed marketing collateral
7. Evolve an effective online marketing presence, consisting of the right blend of website and social media, balancing elements of minimalist and evangelist web presence approaches to create measurable uptick in both sales funnel and brand image among existing and potential clients.
1. Must have at least 5 years- experience in a similar function within the ITeS industry
2. Should ideally have exposure to at least one of the following: Image Processing (photoshop), Packaging Premedia, Publishing Services, Print or digital media, or eLearning in a client-facing role.
3. Should have significant experience with use of online marketing techniques. Must be comfortable managing the company's online presence.
4. Should ideally have worked as a market research analyst at a market research firm in the early part of the career.
5. Position may require up to 25% travel.