Head - Talent Acquisition at The Manipal Group
Views:4316 Applications:897 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Manipal Group - Business Head - Personal Care Division (10-20 yrs)
Responsible for strategic development, direction and implementation of all Sales & Branding activities of the organisation.
- 10 years experience in FMCG Sales & Marketing with a proven track record of increasing revenue and building teams
- Responsible for successful launch of EBO outlets
- Responsible for driving top line and bottom line of the brand
- Responsible for developing annual and monthly plans and budget for the brand
- Responsible to develop and execute the sales & branding activities.
- Responsible for heading the sales and marketing; setting up and expanding the brand's and retailer network
- To build a capable team to deliver agreed performance metrics.
- Responsible for hiring and training the talents for sales and marketing.
- To drive the entire sales team towards achievement of the fixed targets on primary/secondary.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Research and analyze the market trends, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Responsible for new product development including working with product managers and R&D for new product conceptualization, positioning, prototype, testing, consumer feedback, etc.,
- Responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall marketing strategy.
- Responsible for ATL & BTL activities.
- Approves and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- To build effective relationships with a range of partners including key internal (officers/teams), external customers, solicitors and developers towards improvement of business
Preferred Skills :
- Experience in launching EBO (exclusive brand outlets) stores in the retail sector
- >10 years prior experience in brand building especially in personal care/beauty sector
- Hands-on experience in building retail store network and own store retail network
- Superior leadership, strategic thinking, strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.