HR at Dr Wamser Batra India Private Limited
Views:1852 Applications:491 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Managing Director - Industrial Product (20-30 yrs)
About company: Our client is one of the world's most respected brands across the heavy machinery industry. They are manufacturers of solutions for textile forming applications. Due to market trends and growth opportunities, they are expanding their operation in India.
To oversee and manage the entire business operation including business development & sales, production, engineering, customer management, P&L and general administrative matters.
- Responsible for managing the day to day operation & production of the Indian subsidiary including business development, after sales service, increasing market awareness and penetration, gaining market share while proactively managing the performance.
- Leading projects with the target of high closing rates, highly satisfied customers, optimization of margins and short cycle times.
- Oversee the company's financial performance
- Ensure proper local financials and accounting, controlling and reporting according to the requirements of the management. Planning and implementation of local cost/revenue budgets.
- Initiating and drafting annual marketing plans and sales objectives, monitoring progress, and ensuring execution. Regular analysis of competition and market potential.
- Create a vision for the local team and implement processes to motivate them.
- Ensure the right person with the right competences is always in the right position. Arrange coaching and training measures according local and group requirements in order to develop the employees.
- To manage and ensure procurement, production and shipping of the products and become the best in class with regard to safety, quality and cost control.
- Maintain relations with the existing customer base and actively acquire new customers in all key segments.
- Establish long-term relationships with local decision makers, potential customers and Government offices.
- Lead and design lean manufacturing goals and strategies
- Responsible for ongoing management of purchasing strategy and activity
- Ensuring optimal supplier performance and price.
- Develop and implement a strategy to ensure the procurement function is operating in line with business objectives of adding value, mitigating supply chain risk and delivering cost savings
- Must have a bachelor's or master's degree with sound knowledge of commercial economics.
- Candidates must have experience of working in manufacturing and sales organisations with multinational companies.
- Must have fundamental knowledge of the Indian Machinery sector.
- Candidate should have a working knowledge of SAP/ERM Management.
- Must have strong intercultural knowledge and communication skills
- Should be a good team leader and familiar with international matrix organisations.
- Should be a dynamic/proactive entrepreneur with a structured working style and strong leadership skills.
- Must be able to represent the company in seminars and congresses.
- Must have strong communication skills with a high degree of fluency in English
- Must have experience of managing a business with 100+ employees
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.