Principal Account Lead at Randstad India
Views:675 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Managing Director - Hotel (20-30 yrs)
Managing Director with one of the 5 start Hotel
MD - 5 star hotel in Makkah
- Looking to hire MD for a leading Hotel in Makkah.
- Apart from Hospitality Business P&L accountability this position will also be responsible for Hotel Construction design direction & consistency of Brand & Project execution under the massive expansion plan.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- A thought leader with a successful track record of business growth and transformation, the incumbent can be from any service industry with high business acumen and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ideal candidate with hands on experience will be providing strategic direction to Hospitality projects and its maintenance adhering to high safety standards. Responsible for Business & cultural transformation, ideally well versed with Makkah
- Hospitality & Construction norms. Must have expertise in global sales and marketing customer acquisition, setting up International Sales offices for Hajj and Umrah in strategic Countries, Seasonal business Modelling with sharp pricing strategies for groups and as well as for individual bookings, building new revenue streams, innovative talent solutions, process improvement and standardisation, excellent in people management and interpersonal skills.
1) Strategic thinker who can convert Chairman's vision into reality.
2) Responsible for P&L & sustainable business growth keeping in mind seasonal business model
3) Thought leader who can inspire others, mesmerize the concept where "HOSPITALITY MEETS SPIRITUALITY" & deliver outstanding Guest experience to make the hospitality chain the first choice for our Guests in Makkah.
4) Collaborate with business & digital transformation teams and ensure its successful deliveries.
5) Responsible for Employee Development, Coaching, mentoring & creating leadership pipeline.
6) Problem solving & implement creative and innovative solutions to thrive in new normal.
7) Excellent interpersonal and communication skills whilst dealing with multi nationalities and must be aware about local customs & culture in Makkah.
8) Implement high standard SOPs across businesses / functions and ensure its compliance.
9) Responsible for Facilities Management & Statutory Compliances across the businesses
10) Cost conscious in operating expenses, new projects, food cost and wastages yet consistent in Quality, pricing, and services.
13) Responsible for productivity & efficiency of all the gamut of Hotel Management including branding, social media, Digital Marketing, and CRM.
JOB SPECIFICATION :
- Preferably Hotel Management Graduate with MBA degree from reputed institute EXPERIENCE
- 20 to 25 years of successful track record of Hotel Management, hands on experience into delivering P&L.
- Exposure to Construction Design of 4 to 5 Star Hotels along-with Core Hotel operating knowledge. Must have successful track record of at least 5 years in the capacity of Business head delivering P&L, working knowledge of Makkah Hospitality business will be preferred.
- Excellent Interpersonal & Leadership skills
- Growth & Digital mindset
- Business acumen
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Centricity
- Modern Hospitality Management Techniques
- Expert in Digital Transformation
- Expert in diversity and inclusion
- Attention to detail
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES : Project Management, Hotel Industry Construction Design Guidelines, Maintenance, Safety Standard, GUEST Experience, SOPS, Coaching, mentoring, Digital Transformation, Business and Culture Transformation, P&L, Hajj and Umrah Internal Sales and Marketing, Pre-Opening of Hospitality Chain, Brand Building, Seasonal Business Modelling
Job location is Makkah, so only Muslim people are eligible to work in Makkah should apply with these details
1. Current ctc :
2. Exp :
3. Notice period :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.