Managing Partner & CEO at GoodPeople Consulting LLP
Views:1346 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Managing Director - Business Consulting & Technology Firm (10-15 yrs)
The Managing Director, lndia is responsible for leading a wholly owned subsidiary of Parent Company founded in USA by formulating and executing its financial, operational and growth strategies. This position is responsible for maximizing the Company's resources to deliver strong results for its shareholders. This position will develop a growth oriented market strategy for the greater Asia-Pacific region, develop initiatives to increase the Company's brand awareness in the region and oversee the successful execution of that strategy. Operationally, this position will drive new sales in the Asia-Pacific region, recruit, hire and develop the right team and manage the successful execution of client initiatives. This position will be accountable for the fiscal functions of the Company, including forecasting and modeling, accounting, budget planning and control, cash management, and treasury operations.
Specifically, the position will complete the following job functions:
- Accountable and responsible for the results and success of the Company
- As a member of the Parent Company's Oversight Committee, actively participates in setting the direction of the Parent Company and in key operational and financial decisions
- As a member of the Company's Board of Managers, leads and actively participates in the governance of the Company
- Communicates effectively with Company staff and maintains a high morale
- Participates in and champions the Company's activities in the community
- Participates in Parent Company activities as required
- Develops a growth oriented go-to-market strategy for the Company that is in line with the Parent Company's core competencies and strategic direction
- Personally leverages contacts in the target sectors to source new business
- Provides recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and exploit business opportunities
- Plans and executes marketing communication strategies to develop brand awareness and enhance the Company's standing in the target markets
- Develops and mentors a team of business development professionals to achieve progressively increasing sales targets
- Develops new strategic partnerships and expands existing strategic partnerships to incubate and grow new service lines
- Builds a team of competent people to deliver the Company's and Parent Company's services
- Oversees the delivery of services to the Company's and Parent Company's clients
- Works with Parent Company and Company executives to develop Company team capabilities and develops appropriate joint delivery mechanisms for global delivery
- Develops and implements routines to ensure accurate time management on projects; measures project level metrics to holds operational directors and managers accountable to ensure sound financial performance at the project level
- Maintains client relationships to ensure satisfaction and drive incremental revenue
- Develops and fosters a culture of excellence within the Company while ensuring ethical business practices and compliance with Parent Company and regional policies
- Develops staffing plans in conjunction with Head- HR to ensure appropriate resourcing and successful delivery of client projects
- Works closely with the Parent Company People Operations Director and Head - HR to develop HR policies for the Company, develop and implement staff development plans and implement required policy and information security training programs
- Monitors financial performance of the Company by measuring and analyzing results; initiates corrective actions and minimizes the impact of variances
- Directs and oversees all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization, including government and Board reporting
- Develops and maintains operational reporting rigor to ensure appropriate resource utilization and financial metrics for planned and delivered work
- Works closely with the Parent Company CFO and establishes major Parent Company economic strategies, objectives, and policies and modifies existing programs
- Prepares and presents annual budgets and manages Company performance in accordance with approved budgets
- Ensures an adequate system of accounting records, a comprehensive set of controls that comply with generally accepted accounting principles and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
B.Tech with an MBA with 10-15 years experience with global technology services and consulting organisations with hands on experience project delivery and business development is required.
Gender diversity candidates welcome.