CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:132 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Managing Consultant - Workforce Management - IT/ITeS (10-12 yrs)
Managing Consultant WFM
- Company is looking for an experienced Workforce Management (WFM) consultant skilled in providing strategic support to the business for revamping underperforming teams and business transformation projects aimed at increasing resource efficiency through effective forecasting, scheduling and capacity planning.
- The incumbent should have credible experience of working in outsourcing services and proven track record of implementing workforce management solutions/methodologies for tangible cost benefits. Additionally, the incumbent should provide consulting expertise to conduct due diligence of existing processes to understand time needed vs resource requirements to come up with a viable staffing model, helping reduce costs. She/he should also have on-ground experience of having deployed WFM solutions (or at least being a part of a team who has done so) for external clients and building resource and capacity fulfilment models.
- The candidate must have knowledge of the outsourcing, IT and ITES industry and should have excellent communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills. An added advantage would be experience of configuring a WFM tool for an organization-level deployment and exposure to managing change.
- Leading WFM projects and providing expertise in schedule modelling, capacity planning, forecasting and reporting tools like AR, SARIMA, FB Prophet models
- Being the front face of the business and leading all client interactions, detailing project progress, risks, issues and decisions as needed
- Conducting due-diligence of the as-is scheduling process, shrinkage, attrition and related trends to facilitate optimum headcount planning for the client
- Reviewing scheduling process, Shrinkage, Attrition trend to manage appropriate headcount planning in business
- Assist in defining workforce management standards for implementation best-practices development/revamp
- Plan, execute and drive adoption of the change in the organization
Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in the field of workforce management and HR technology
- Experience of working as a senior consultant with exposure to outsourcing/IT and ITES industry
- Strong functional knowledge of Workforce Management systems and related processes
- Expertise and experience in defining system strategies, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs
- Apt at working under tight timelines with effective multi-tasking
- Expert in Excel, VBA and Macros
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- A master's degree with excellent academic results
- Relevant certifications will be an added advantage