Research Associate at Antal International
Views:735 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Managing Consultant - Talent Solutions - Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
As a Managing Consultant you will provide proven talent insights to clients and guide their talent decisions in the talent management by leveraging best in class solutions that cut across roles and organisational levels. Building and driving creative communications that are strategically relevant and engaging, which support the achievement of corporate objectives and the delivery of corporate goals and message
- Provide Consulting Expertise: Partner with sales professionals to provide high-end consultation throughout the sales and delivery process to diagnose customer needs, shape proposals and recommendations, and present technical elements of proposals to customers. Lead critical client meetings to provide expertise and knowledge to address client concerns, particularly where there is a high degree of complexity. Generate detailed SOW capturing the solution nuances. Develop the methodology section of client proposals and ensure accurate time estimations to deliver the value promised
- ACDC Design and Client Sign off: In architecting the assessment solution for the client, draw up the competency matrix, liaise with the SCT and ensure the exercise specific evidences are accurate and logical. Achieve a sign off from the client.
- Be a Talent Expert: Advice existing clients on best practices and issues related to assessment programs. Analyse talent data to provide unique insights for clients as to whether they have the talent required to execute on their strategy. Serve as an expert I/O resource to individuals across all customer-facing teams. Working collaboratively with Sales ICs to present solutions to clients and respond to questions, particularly where they are configured or complex
- Help Grow the Account: Work in tandem with the Sales/ Account manager to ensure client talent needs are addressed proactively, endeavor to grow the account by providing high quality engagement, ensuring high quality delivery and demonstrated value improvement. Prepare ROI case for customers through pilots and benchmarking studies.
- Delivery Excellence: Guide the team in building delivery plan of large and complex projects including people, process and & implementation management. Engage during the implementation for constant expectation setting and making sure implementation is smooth for delivery teams.
- Product Roadmap : Study competition, and recommend market requirements to add in the product roadmap.
- People and Stakeholders: Manage the team and collaborate with cross cultural and cross functional stakeholders. Lead from the front and connect with stakeholders inside and outside the organization to drive business growth. Have the ability to lead presentations to customers and partners.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Seasoned professional in a customer facing role with 10+ years of experience in consulting experience in designing, implementing, managing, or maintaining talent acquisition /management programs (selection, development, and/or high-potential and leadership, etc.)
- Possessing a Master's Degree in Occupational/Industrial/Organizational Psychology or MBA / PGDM ideally Premier / Tier 1 Institute.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.