Senior Executive at SSJ Solutions
Views:939 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Managing Consultant - Consulting Delivery (5-7 yrs)
Position Title: Managing Consultant
Location: India (Any region acceptable)
Experience: 5-7 Years(POST MBA)
Description: Lead the delivery of complex consulting engagements and work streams for large enterprises, focusing on enterprise transformation and optimization strategies. These engagements have multi-faceted objectives impacts including business, technical, organizational, operational, and cost reduction impacts.
Educational and Certification Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from a top-rated school, with focus in Computer Sciences or related fields, required - Advanced degree in Computer Sciences, Business or related field preferred
- Industry recognized certifications in business analysis, process design, user experience and project management preferred
- 5-7 years of IT consulting, management consulting and/or operations management, in a consulting firm or professional services group in software/tools vendor
- Experience managing and developing client relationships with senior-level clients, and mining client accounts
- Developing a financial business case, risk modeling, and strategies around business transformation and strategic sourcing
- Developing RFP statements of work, financials, service levels, and terms & conditions
- Direct hands-on experience in architecting, executing and managing transition planning and transition support activities
- Deep knowledge of the market for process and IT automation technologies, business process management solutions, and integration software
- Experience with creating business cases for transformation and modernization, including analysis of both total cost of ownership and potential cost and revenue impacts of the transformation
- Experience managing large budgets and ensuring timeliness, quality, and cost of engagements
- Support of intellectual capital in new growth areas
- Support of proposal development
Other Requirements :
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional interpersonal and client skills, with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Demonstrated leadership, client management, project management and business development skills
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Willingness to travel approximately 80% of the time across North America, with the potential for travel to other regions
NOTE: This is a hands-on consulting delivery role. Resumes for sales or business development resources, or resumes with a predominantly sales or business development focus, will not be considered.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.