Senior HR Executive at Talent Stock Solutions
Views:3473 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Workforce Management - Contact Centre (10-15 yrs)
- Solid understanding of WFM fundamentals. Proven experience in the design, development and implementation of strategic workforce planning with a very strong focus and ability to execute in a diverse/matrixed organizational environment
- This position is responsible for establishing procedures and processes for the location associated with staffing, scheduling, forecasting and planning.
- Responsible for design and implementation of scheduling and capacity planning to support contact center locations.
- Build, develop and lead Resource Planning into a highly responsive team that meets the required standards and deliver on critical staff planning activities:
1) Planning for the day (volume forecasting, staff scheduling),
2) Planning for the Week (making scheduling adjustments including OT plans)
3) Forecasting for the month and
4) Measuring results.
- Ensure clear goals, objectives, and performance standards are established and communicated across all levels within the team and for cross-functional partners.
- Develop/manage capacity planning tools to accurately forecast customer volume via various channels hourly, daily, and monthly. Translate this information into hiring forecasts and staff schedules. Optimize schedule placement to best match volume arrival patterns.
- Analyze volume drivers by source, handle time, root cause to effectively identify event avoidance and contact reduction opportunities.
- Utilize forecasting/staffing information to properly support the contact center Operations in terms of seat capacity, work locations, workstations, hardware, etc.
- Regularly review team procedures and process flows to ensure that they meet guidelines.
- Participate in special projects as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensures adherence with all key performance indicators for assigned lines of business (including, but not limited to, contractual SLAs, call quality scores, and schedule adherence)
- Review weekly staff plan with recruiting, operations, finance and executive leadership
- Attends daily, weekly and monthly staff and operational meetings as requested.
- Research and recommend process improvement solutions, ensure efficiency and currency of the established procedures to achieve optimum performance levels for the contact center operations.
- Provide constant reviews and feedback on areas of potential risks and threats to identify these risk elements and take appropriate corrective and/or preventive measures.
- Manage internal communications process.
- Partner with various business verticals to enhance WFM support in newer and unexplored disciplines
- Propose, Plan and Implement new WFM capabilities and initiatives with Executive Leadership.
- Periodically review WFM progress based on the strategic direction.
- Responsible for setting strategic direction for all disciplines.
- Define and communicate Governance Structure, objectives and operational guiding principles.
- Should aim at reducing costs, improve service levels, optimize customer satisfaction
- Highly developed project management skills and proven ability to deliver organizational projects within designated timelines
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with stakeholders and clients at all levels including people of different cultures.
Key Requirements :
- Experience with leading contact centres is must.
- Prior supervisory experience required and understanding of various telephony technology for contact centre is must.
Report automation and expert skills in Macro.
- Minimum of 10 years Call Center experience required
- Minimum of three years Management experience required
- Ability to manage all customer channels (Voice/Chat/Email)
- Able to focus in a fast paced, flexible environment, attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- Able to build a positive work environment across sites and influence leaders outside of direct responsibility
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.