Senior Manager - Recruitment at IT Company
Views:696 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Workforce Management (10-15 yrs)
Immediate Opening for WFM Manager for a Leading Global Co in Pune
Exp 10-15 yrs in which atleast 8 yrs in WFM Role.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible to meet all internal & external client expectations.
- Front end all WFM reviews / meetings / calls internal & external for the aligned business
- Responsible to meet budget planning assumptions including SU, Revenue/FTE, Bench by process.
- Responsible for resource up-skilling, backup planning & people management for the aligned resources
- Should promote & lead process optimized projects for hard & soft savings
- Hiring and training WFM personnel on WFM tools and standard WFM Practices
- Administration of communication to and from Clients (internal & external) and other support departments
- Responsible for maximizing efficiency and occupancy while meeting service objectives
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed
- Workforce management subject matter expert with at least 8 years of WFM experience
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Blue Pumpkin, CMS& other WFM tools
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication and organization skills
- Strong people management skills
- Self-motivated and MUST excel in a minimally managed, high profile position
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.