Recruitment Manager at Spectral Consultants
Views:150 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Workday HCM Solution Design - HRIS - BPO/ITeS (8-12 yrs)
- Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise in Workday HCM solution design and the entire project lifecycle to support M&A transactions.
- Support all phases of Workday HCM projects (typical projects include migration from legacy systems to Workday HCM solution or cloning of existing HCM solution for divesting Business Unit).
- Functional experience of Workday HCM and overall business functions, including HCM Core, Benefits, Performance Management, Recruiting, Talent, Time & Absence, Compensation and Advanced Compensation, Security, Integrations and Reporting
- Liaise between HR and key business partners including Payroll And IT and understand the interdependencies across them.
- Experience planning HCM testing efforts (system testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing).
- 8 - 10 Years of exp with Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to deliver strategically, navigate through ambiguity, and perform independently without supervision
- Experience with Payroll is highly desired.
- Strong knowledge other industry-leading HRIS cloud platforms (Oracle Fusion, SAP Success Factors) is highly desired.