Manager - Workday Finance Modules - Consulting Firm (8-11 yrs)
Your experience counts!
- MBA from a Tier-1 or Tier-2 B-school. CA or CPA
- Deep knowledge and experience in Finance and Controlling Org structure and design, Workday Implementation and rollout point of views, approach and design principles, roadmap and business case definition.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and lead global distributed teams across Platforms.
- 8-10+ years experience involving Workday Financial Management and other Workday applications, design to implementation projects.
- At least 8+ years of consulting experience in a big4 or similar firms
- Extensive experience in GTM/Presales and writing proposals.
- Must have worked as overall solution architect or cross functional lead for all finance workstreams/functions in Finance Transformation projects involving Workday Cloud applications including Financials, Human Capital Management etc. and E2E landscape of Workday applications.
- Business process knowledge related to Workday Financials including Accounting & Finance, Audit & Internal Controls, Close Consolidation, Revenue Management, Expense etc. along with Reporting and Dashboards capabilities.
- Programme management experience and track record of successful (on-time & on- budget) delivery of large, complex programs in a dynamic environment with numerous and complex stakeholders groups
- Active role in the identification of opportunities by farming existing relationships and growing new networks.