Management Trainee at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:593 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Manager - Wholesale Modeling - Bank (6-9 yrs)
Wholesale Modeling Role - Bank
Qualification : B.Tech/MBA/M.Sc
The Role Responsibilities :
- This position is for an Manager with an advanced degree in a quantitative discipline; requires experience and proficiency in areas of statistics, applied mathematics, SAS/R/Python programming language and a good understanding of retail banking / small business lending businesses.
- The individual will use these skills in the development of risk / credit scoring models and other risk analytics in retail or wholesale banking / small business lending portfolios.
- Responsibilities include developing statistically derived predictive models, perform decision tree based customer segmentation & profiling analyses, assist business implementation of sophisticated scoring models and providing analytic support to businesses across the globe.
- Bachelors / Advanced (Masters or higher) Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics, Engineering or other quantitative discipline
- Good understanding of retail or wholesale banking / small business / consumer finance products and business life-cycles (e.g. sales, underwriting, portfolio management, marketing, collections...)
- Experience in quantitative analysis & statistical modeling in credit risk / marketing /portfolio strategy for retail or wholesale banking / small business / consumer finance portfolios
- Proficient statistical programming skills in SAS (preferred) or similar, strong analytical skills and understanding of quantitative and statistical analysis
- Hands-on experience in mining data and understanding data patterns
- Demonstrated proficiency in scorecard development is a plus
- Experience in directly interacting with Business and exposure to International markets will be a plus
- IFRS9/IRB/AIRB experience (Mandatory)
Interested candidates can reach out me at 8639958988