Manager - Web Analytics - Life Insurance (4-8 yrs)
Manager - Web Analytics - Life Insurance (4 to 8 years)
An exciting opportunity for Web Analysts with a leading life insurance company for professionals holding 4+ years of experience in Web Analytics. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location : Gurgaon
Your future employer :
One of the leading Life Insurance Companies in India.
- Responsible for all the requirements related to analytics within the company
- Working closely with all the internal teams to find gaps and opportunities
- Working on doing web analytics which can be traffic analysis, time gap analysis etc.
- Responsible for set-up and management of analytics logging and reporting across IDP websites
- Encouraging a culture of tracking and conversion in the business by ensuring that all major initiatives are tracked and lessons learned
- Partnering with key stakeholders and digital marketing teams to implement and track analytics initiatives across teams; serve as contact for analytics/tracking requests
- Assist in tag management services and user acceptance testing of site tags in order to maintain integrity across multiple sources of data.
- Performing assessments to align technology and reporting solutions with business initiatives
- Leverage data to gain insights into user behaviour / experience in order to drive our user experience, digital & content marketing strategies.
- Conducting online surveys / research basis user behaviour trends and analyse responses to drive informed data driven decisions
- Deliver the analytics strategy so we can have transparent ROI and understand attribution of paid marketing efforts.
- Building automated dashboards identifying key performance indicators for marketing that drive actionable business decisions
- Supporting both structured and adhoc analysis to optimize the customer experience across all the channels that our customers can engage with us
- Identifying optimization opportunities and continually bring forward ideas and insights
- Having good experience in A/B and multi-variate testing to understand the user behaviour.
- Should hold the data sanctity coming into the Google Analytics and keep a tab on it on a daily basis.
- Design and document analytics tracking specifications for various digital channels, including web, mobile apps, etc.
- Should have 4-7 years of experience
- Should have experience in SEO, SEM
- Should have experience in doing A/B testing as well
- Should have worked on Google and Adobe analytics
- Should have experience in data mining is a plus
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a bluechip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team.