Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:1044 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Wealth & DP Operations - Bank (5-10 yrs)
Hiring for a leading bank
Must Haves :
Experience in Wealth Management Operations
Position Purpose :
- Responsible for ensuring that the entire day-to-day activities of the Wealth Management Unit should be handled independently.
- Ensure that the morning BOD activity such as Upload of NAV & Transaction feeds, Unit Balancing Recon. RCC & IRR processing is done as per the SLA.
Position Responsibilities :
1) The incumbent should ensure that the daily activities such as Upload of NAV & Transaction are completed within the SLA.
2) Ensure process Compliance. Should ensure that the customers- portfolio is in sync with the AMC/RTA by performing Unit balancing activity on a daily basis.
3) Scrutiny - Incumbent should also ensure that all the Account Opening Forms which are received are scrutinized as per the SOP & should ensure that the accounts are opened within the TAT.
4) Handle end to end Audit (Internal & External).The candidate should be able to handle the overall audit of the unit. He/she should be able to manage the internal as well as external auditors.
5) MIS and reporting - should be able to prepare the various business MIS in a presentable format.
6) Process Knowledge - should have a sound knowledge of various types of the commission received from AMC's & should be able to complete the end-to-end reconciliation activity.