Manager - Warehouse Operations - Fulfillment Center (2-20 yrs)
- As a FC manager, you would be handling spearhead fulfillment center operations for Company. - specialized warehouses occupying a space of 4-6 Lac square feet and for operationalization of new fulfillment centers in the region.
What you will do:
- Define track and improve on key metrics like breach, MIS shipments etc. for given region.
- Build a culture of ownership and empowerment in FCs in that region.
- Accountable for Inventory and related asset management for the region.
- Spearhead fulfillment center operations for Company. - Specialized warehouses occupying a space of 4-6 Lac square feet.
- Work for Operationalization of New fulfillment centers in the region.
- Drive continuous improvement initiative Fcs in close coordination within the central FC OD team.
- Work closely with Logistics and Retail teams in reviewing and optimization of distribution network in his region.
- Work closely with central teams for design of org structure with respect to the regional fulfillment center.
- Drive on-the-ground implementation of any new technology/System/Processes for the warehouses in his region.
- Cost effective fulfillment/Warehousing in the region.
- P&L accountability of Warehouse in the region.
- Develop, mentor and motivate the team in the region to achieve higher goals.
What you'll need:
- Strategic thinker
- Change Management skills: Processes, Policies, Training & Systems
- Strong communication skills
- Strong bias for Impact based Action : Company works at a very rapid pace & that is what would be expected.