Manager - Warehouse Logistics - Transportation Business (1-12 yrs)
Profile: Warehouse Logistics Manager
Type: Full Time
Experience : 1+ Years
- Strict adherence to Customer Compliance and Code of business ethics.
- Shall be accountable for all warehousing activities such as packing, unpacking, supervision of safe loading and unloading, safe shifting of material at allocated places, kitting of material at warehouse, use of required WH tools software.
- Responsible to Plan the Site logistics with LSP, ASP as per Project Rollout Material Delivery schedule, arrange the right transport, pick up the material from WH deliver at Site to Installation Teams (ASP).
- Manage LSP Resources at warehouse to Manage the Site Logistic services for organization.
- Collect the Forecast for Site Material delivery with all details, including site location, floors, access roads site entry requirements, including any other required information documentation, to ensure readiness for timely pick delivery.
- Ensure Timely reporting of the LSP - Transport with Staff to pickup the Site Material at Warehouse.
- Ensure required documentations are ready available for Transporting the Material to sites.
- Advise the ASP receiver of details of the Transport, driver / escort expected delivery time, so one can arrange receiver to receive the material at site.
- Manage and supervise LSP Transportation and related administrative services