Manager - Warehouse & Logistics - Fashion House (7-18 yrs)
Industry - Textile / Garments / Accessories / Fashion
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Description - End to end responsibility of driving the key supply chain initiatives for a fashion house which has been one of the fastest growing companies in their line of business, in India. The role will be a part of the leadership group of the business and will be a growth driver for the company in India.
Client Details :
The client curates the finest in Indian fashion and represents the pinnacle of modern luxury. They are recognized among the most valuable brands world over in their domain of business. They have aggressive growth plans for India which will be driven by retail initiatives besides traditional business and want to become market leaders within the portfolio they cater to. They are looking for a Supply Chain Leader for the business.
Reporting to the Head - Warehouse of the business, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing scalability as the logistics & warehouse requirement will grow manifold over the coming years for the business and the person should be able to adapt and design strategies as per the changing needs of the business.
- Strong understanding of the import processes since majority of the products are imported. Hence strong inbound experience is a must.
- Considering the importance of imports, Vessel Planning would be expected to be a key strength
- Experience in managing documentation related to imports
- Warehouse management and implementation of warehouse management systems
- Strong Domestic Logistics experience is very important
- The person should also be able to manage South Asia markets in future
1) Minimum Years of experience: 7-8 years (with 4-5 years in Ecommerce)
2) Prior experience in Warehouse + Inventory Storage + Logistics (EXIM - documentation + shipping + customs)
3) Experience in setting in new processes from scratch - especially in warehouse operations
Location will be Mumbai
Job Offer :
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sarah Zainudeen on +91 (0) 22 4236 3365.
Contact - Sarah Zainudeen - +91 (0) 22 4236 3365
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.