Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:898 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Manager - Warehouse - FMCG/Manufacturing (8-12 yrs)
BE/B.Tech + MBA, having at least 8-12 years' experience in industry in supply chain / warehouse & dispatches department.
Experience in FMCG/Manufacturing
People management role
Job Location: Pune, Sanaswadi
Manager FG Inventory - This position will be responsible for the Finished goods Inventory management, and Finished goods dispatches from Mill to depots.
The main responsibilities are -
- To Control and manage the FG inventory activities
- Receipts of Finished goods from production lines in to warehouse and keep proper accounting and Inventory of the FG
- To take care of safe storage and as per the norms in the storage bins
- Ensure the FIFO is followed in movement of FG
- Ensure the safety of FG inventory storage and people safety in FG warehouses
- Ensure the quality of product is maintained during the storage, handling and transportation.
- Dispatch execution of Finished Goods as per the dispatch plans
- Coordination with transports for daily dispatches
- Plan shift schedule and shift activities in FG warehouse
- Lead the FG warehouse Team to achieve the desired results and KPI
- Ensure the ICP, Controls, are getting followed in FG warehouse.
- Monthly PV activities and periodical audits to ensure complete compliance of inventory controls. Manager FG Inventory - This position will be responsible for the Finished goods Inventory management, and Finished goods dispatches from Mill to depots.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.