Founder at Jobs Avenue
Views:690 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Warehouse - Auto/Auto Ancilary (13-17 yrs)
Job Description :
- Managing Warehouse management process Plant
- Discuses and finalize the sales volumes with customer and internal market intelligence team,
- Preparing Production plan and distribute to production, purchase, materials planning team, plant operations.
- Space calculation and warehouse space utilization plan for all the warehouses.
- Slow-moving and non-moving liquidation plan.
- Prepare budget V/S actual report and distribute to management for review.
- Prepare provision for logistic cost utilization.
Coordinating with :
- Global team for sales budget V/S Actual review.
- Allocation materials team for supportability.
- Plant Delivery performance report and action plan.
- Plant Capacity utilization review.
- Performing monthly MIS reporting regarding Logistics cost, turn rate delivery performance.
- Responsible for Annual contract with all service providers.
- Reporting to maintain annual saving tracking.
- Leading cross-functional teams, determining requirements and scope, selecting appropriate suppliers for consideration, managing competitive bidding process, leading negotiations, executing contracts and managing implementation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.