Recruitment Consultant at Bask HR
Views:254 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Manager - Voice Operations - ITeS/BPO (7-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Ensuring that agents have the knowledge and skills to answer customers inquiries, requests for support or problems quickly and effectively and the Center specifically own team meets all productivity and quality metrics
- Recruitment planning, training need analysis through agent monitoring so that they have the skills and knowledge to meet customer service or outbound sales objectives.
- Calibrating across their TLs and other Team Managers on the floor to ensure service quality and weed out any inefficiencies or partialities
Job Profile :
- Establish work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards and strategic directives.
- Clearly define responsibilities for all levels and develop key performance indicators/goals to ensure effective and efficient operation of the call centre
- Continuously engage with other functions in the Organization to improve processes by eliminating gaps for better service delivery and an inclusive culture for the Call Center Team
- Assist the Site Head in ensuring that a healthy, performance oriented and positive culture prevails in the Call Center
- Assist the Site Head in ensuring work-as-usual in absence of a peer i.e., another Managers absence on the floor
- Effectively manage customer escalations