HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:1458 Applications:473 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
Manager - Vendor Management Office (8-10 yrs)
Purpose of the Role
About VMO - VMO manages enterprise-wide sourcing strategy and vendor governance for wide variety of services. Accountabilities include policy and process development, vendor performance management, stakeholder management, and assistance in significant sourcing events including contract negotiation, vendor management and accountability of VMO-related operations.
- Track the demand raised by Service delivery team based on skill class arrived based on experience and technology involved
- Float the demands to different vendors for its fulfillment on time thereby coordinating across stages wherever required
- Raise the necessary PR/PO for the required resources on time thereby ensuring that no resources are on boarded without a valid PO
- Ensure that the on-boarding and off-boarding process steps are all diligently followed for all resources.
- Co-ordinate with vendor invoicing team and delivery to ensure timely submissions of Invoices from vendor and timesheets approvals from delivery line managers
- Perform the first level Invoice validation and approval (check effort and correctness of skill & rate) and submit back to Payables for payment to vendors
- Ensure that the performance of vendors, SLA Adherence, PO consumption etc. are in line with contract terms & conditions, and an operating system of continuous improvement is established and the reports are periodically published as per agreed timelines
- Responsible for providing inputs to IPS to arrive at individual vendor rate card or vendor resource rate card based on skill vs experience vs technology matrix
- Participate and facilitate Vendor calls, Local Vendor meetings and LS meetings whenever required
- Analyze, track and follow-up on the timely resolution of errors and issues that are a result of vendor management processes and keep the tracker up to date
Education and Professional Experience
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in a technical field
- 8-10 years- experience in Vendor Management, Procurement, Sourcing, Service Delivery, Risk, and/or Finance
- Goal driven while able to step back and look at the bigger picture
- Proven ability to manage ambiguity, and a preparedness to take on what is necessary to get things done
- Excellent understanding of contracts, contractual language and associated terms and conditions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.