Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:1589 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - Valuations (5-8 yrs)
As a team player, you will apply your talents to a wide variety of complex, demanding and high profile valuation transactions related to acquisitions, mergers, flotation's, buy-outs to valuation of intangibles. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identification of key issues and carrying out the relevant financial analysis.
- Preparation of valuation reports, including review of sections compiled by other team members on the job.
- Providing guidance/support and leading teams on valuation engagements. You will undertake assignments with limited supervision and will be reporting to a Director or Partner.
- Business Modelling and Plan Development and an ability to analyse and envisage new / key industry trends
- Establishing credibility with clients as a representative of Companies Corporate Finance Services. You will closely work with clients through the course of the transactions and will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- You will initiate/actively participate in business development opportunities
- To contribute to the effective working of the team and development of team morale. You will also be responsible for management of and contribution to the development of junior staff, including timely and objective feedback on every job.
- Ensure compliance with internal risk procedures and processes including completion of risk documentation for all jobs on a timely basis as per the applicable T&R technical/risk management policies
- Keep abreast of new developments in the profession, the business, the industry and the regulatory environment
Must experience :
- Be a qualified CA (ideally 1st attempt)/ MBA from a reputed institute.
- Have 5-8 years of post qualification experience in Valuations or in a similar environment
- Have strong analytical skills and good verbal and written communication
- Have the ability to work under pressure – stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
- Should have strong education pedigree.
- Have advanced knowledge of MS Office, specifically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be willing to travel within India
- Have strong soft skills like; inter personal skills, team skills, communication skills both verbal and written.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.