HR at Allegis Global Solutions
Views:172 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Valuation - Real Estate/Hospitality & Construction (8-13 yrs)
- Leading a team of VME professionals focusing on RHC valuations competency who are engaged in performing asset and business valuations for all real estate asset types and RHC companies located in Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
- Managing client relationship with various user offices across MENA region and actively taking part in business development initiatives of the firm.
- Liaising with the onshore team and acting as a single point of contact in project execution and delivery.
- Being responsible for acting as a counsellor/mentor for 5 to 6 team members and responsible for their career growth within the firm.
- Capability to independently perform valuations, develop and review valuation models for purposes including financial accounting and reporting purposes; feasibility study; corporate transactions.
- Stay abreast with current business and economic developments relevant to the client's business and real estate sector.
- Managing and motivating team members with diverse skills and backgrounds and fostering a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrating in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Maintaining long-term client relationships and networks and cultivating business development opportunities.
- Use current technology and tools to innovate and enhance the effectiveness of services provided and act as a leader in adopting new tools and techniques.
- Work in a highly regarded team, which values collaboration, respect and knowledge sharing.
- Work in close collaboration with other Strategy and Transaction teams and the wider firm.
What we look for:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We're looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. Were looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. Were looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You are highly motivated. We're looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers with a passion in providing financial solutions and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our client's goals.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- CA / ACCA / CFA or MBA - Finance (preferably from a premier institute) with a good academic background (in the order of highest qualification preference)
- 8-12 years of related work experience
- Experience with a Big-4 in similar role or with a leading real estate valuation/consultancy firm or with industry leading real estate developer is a must
- Demonstrated aptitude in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- A strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to new challenges in a collaborative team environment
- A strong desire to continually develop themselves and others
- Ability to successfully manage engagements including the work of team members, client interaction, quality of service and expenditures against budget and revenue
- Ability to provide best practice guidance to team members to ensure the completion of work deliverables at the highest level of quality
- Working knowledge in MS Excel with VBA skills and exposure to various Analytics tools including Argus, Estate Mater, Spotfire, Tableau, Altryx is preferred
- General PC proficiency including Word, and PowerPoint
We would expect for you to be available to travel outside of your assigned office location at least 50% of the time, plus commute within the region to other locations on a short or long-term basis, whenever required.