Manager at Spectral Consultants
Views:19614 Applications:489 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:187
Manager - Valuation - DCF & Relative - Big4 (7-12 yrs)
The main objective of the role is to achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision-makers, provide guidance/expertise on various valuation engagements, and lead the team towards excellence in service delivery
- Manage a team of 5-10 financial analysts
- Work on and lead several medium-to-high complexity valuation engagements.
Area of expertise required in :
- Business valuations using DCF and market-multiples based approaches
- Purchase price allocation and Impairment testing of goodwill and intangibles as per US GAAP/IFRS accounting standards
- Value allocation and valuation of preferred equity using CVM, OPM & PWERM methodologies (under 409a or ASC 861)
- Valuation of debt, options and warrants, using Black Scholes and other similar models
- Financial due diligence and post-deal analysis
Desired Profile :
- Should have minimum of 7 years of direct experience utilizing Valuation techniques and methodologies (Purchase Price Allocations (PPA), Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Income Approach, Market Comparables, etc).
- Financial Modeling experience include experience building models from scratch in MS Excel and related software preferred
- Experience conducting Valuations for tax planning purposes highly desired.
- Ability to manage project expenditures against budget and revenue, and provide the necessary leadership and guidance to team members to ensure the completion of work deliverables.
For more details contact
Ruchi at 9911200994
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.