HR Executive at Anri Solutions
Views:22555 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Manager - Valuation - Advisory Services - Big4 (8-10 yrs)
We are hiring for one of the big 4 for the position of Manager in Valuation for their M&A Advisory services.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Manage a team of 15-20 financial analysts
- Work on and lead several medium-to-high complexity valuation engagements.
Area of expertise required in :
- Business valuations using DCF and market-multiples based approaches
- Purchase price allocation (PPA) and Impairment testing of goodwill and intangibles as per US GAAP/IFRS accounting standards
- Value allocation and valuation of preferred equity using CVM, OPM & PWERM methodologies (under 409a or ASC 861)
- Valuation of debt, options and warrants, using Black Scholes and other similar models
- Financial due diligence and post-deal analysis
- Lend specific subject matter knowledge and provide team members with accurate and useful guidance in technical areas of high risk and complexity
- Produce assignment budgets and timetables, and manage delivery against them
- Focus team on key priorities and ensure smooth service delivery within the defined competency/geographical area
- Assign people to projects based on their skills, career goals and client's expectations
- Partner with internal and external clients to improve processes
- Work with project leaders to analyze resource needs and gaps, and devise alternative ways forward
- Generate new business opportunities by developing ideas and solutions
- Develop long-term relationships, both internally and with clients (EY practice offices)
- Responsible for goal setting, performance appraisal and professional development of counselees and the larger team
- Identify and plan for L&D needs of team members
- Be a positive leader and mentor to team members
Competencies / skills :
- In-depth understanding of financial and valuation principles
- Direct experience on various valuation techniques and methodologies including DCF, Market Comparables, Purchase Price Allocation, Impairment testing, Valuation of debt, options and warrants, Value allocation using OPM, CVM, PWERM etc.
- Financial modelling experience, mainly of building valuation models
- Knowledge of accounting standards, including US GAAP and IFRS, mainly in respect of their relevance to valuations
- Sound grasp of MS Excel; a natural interest in working and learning to use it to an advanced level
- Advanced knowledge of using various research databases like CapitalIQ, Bloomberg, Factset, Factiva, Thomson etc.
- Excellent analytical, project management and teamwork competencies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven business development and marketing techniques, and ability to pursue and close business growth opportunities
Job Specification,Education & Experience :
- MBA/PG Diploma (Finance) with 8-10 years of relevant experience( Post qualification ), majority of which should be in core valuation area (Business Valuation, Purchase Price Allocation, Impairment testing, Debt/warrant/options valuation, Allocation modeling etc.), within investment banking support, financial research, or M&A advisory
- Experience with any of the Big 4 firms, leading investment banks or their support centers, or best practice knowledge service organizations is desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.