Business Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:514 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - User Growth & Revenue - Gaming Business - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-7 yrs)
The Marketing Manager plays a critical role in improving:
- Player Retention
- Average revenue per player (ARPU)
- User Engagement
- Acquisitions & Conversions
- Communications & Promotions
- User Experience
- Product journeys etc.
- Data is at the core of our business. A Marketing Manager performs rigorous data analysis to take day to day decisions at all stages of player life cycle right from acquisition, conversion to retention. You will need to build an understanding of the player behaviour from all aspects, which would then be used to come up with innovative and data-backed campaigns.
- The Retention team's role is to maximize the lifetime value from cash players by reducing attrition and increasing monetization from these players. The role will include design and execution of marketing campaigns to existing players, contribution to product strategy to improve retention and allocation of promotional spends.
- The role can also involve a team management responsibility, to manage a small team of associate marketing managers & operations executives.
- You will work alongside Art and Content teams for campaign creatives, with the Retention Analytics/Data Science teams to analyse campaign performance/potential or gain behavioural insights, and with the Product team to execute Product strategy
- The Marketing Manager is expected to be comfortable with basic concepts of product design, basic data analysis and have a good eye for easy-to-understand creatives.
- You are also expected to be an effective mentor and guide the junior members in the User Growth & Marketing team.
Key Requirements :
1. 2-4 years of post-MBA experience in digital marketing/retention marketing & user growth functions.
2. Degree in Management from a premier institute (IIMs/ISB/MDI/FMS etc.)
3. Experience in owning end-to-end marketing campaigns with decision-making capabilities.
4. Demonstrable ability to innovate and think out of the box
5. Ability to work with data to convert into actionable insights, and understand user behavior
6. Should be obsessed with enhancing customer experience
7. Strong written and oral communication skills
8. Interest in playing online games is preferable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.