Consultant at Huquo
Views:599 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - US Taxation - Financial Services Organization - CPA (6-15 yrs)
US FSO - Manager
Your key responsibilities :
- Manager is primarily responsible for the planning of engagement(s), managing client accounts, gathering, validating and evaluating client information, generating Tax Compliance products and assuring quality. Serve as a point of contact for the engagement(s). Also, act as a counsellor for Assistant Manager.
Your client responsibilities :
- Responsible for client accounts
- Ability to get the work completed within client deadlines and meet the due dates for filing
- Assists the Assistant Manager with their queries and clarifies their questions
- Communicates directly with the onshore engagement teams / clients.
- Manage own and/or other's impact on project economics, including controlling costs, monitoring budget to actual differences
- Develops, mentors and supervises Advance Analyst(s), Tax Senior(s) and Assistant Manager(s)
- May act as a Counsellor
- Adheres to practice protocols and other internal processes consistently
Skills and attributes for success :
- Develop people by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contribution to the team.
- Successfully delegate to all levels of staff/seniors.
- Demonstrate leadership and executive presence
- Conduct performance reviews, serve as a positive leader and mentor and contribute to performance feedback/training.
- Foster teamwork and lead by example.
- Use technology to share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills.
- Maintain cooperative relationships with other engagement teams.
- Articulate and support the strategies of the GCR US FSO group.
- Effectively fulfil the role of a change agent
- Possess high degree of analytical and analyzing capabilities.
- Posses good communication Skills
- Demonstrate high degree of accounting and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate good computer knowledge
- Good knowledge in MS Excel and a basic knowledge of other MS Office, Web-based applications.
- Be a team-player.
- Should have great knowledge on the international tax compliance- review of foreign income inclusion calculations and various Int'l Forms like- 5471, 8858, 8865 and other relevant disclosure statements, analyzing the international transactions and deal with international compliance issues.
- Should have knowledge about recent tax reforms, topics like- GILTI computation, Sec. 163(j) analysis.
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- Graduate/Postgraduate in a finance, numerical or statistical background
- CPA will be an added advantage
- 10 to 15 years of experience
What we look for :
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY TAS practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers :
- At EY, we're dedicated to helping our clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies - and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
- You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan.
- You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange.
Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.