Associate Manager - Talent Team at ACZ Global Pvt.Ltd.
Views:233 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - US Taxation - EA/CPA (8-15 yrs)
Manager - US Taxation (International Tax - 5471/5472/8858/8865)- EA/CPA Certification Mandatory!!!!
- Manager is primarily responsible for the planning of engagement(s), managing client accounts, gathering, validating and evaluating client information, generating Tax Compliance products and assuring quality. Serve as a point of contact for the engagement. Also, act as a counsellor for Assistant Manager.
Your client responsibilities:
- Responsible for client accounts;
- Ability to get the work completed within client deadlines and meet the due dates for filing;
- Assists the Assistant Manager with their queries and clarifies their questions;
- Communicates directly with the engagement teams / clients in USA.
- Develops, mentors and supervises Advance Analyst(s), Tax Senior(s) and Assistant Manager(s)
- May act as a Counsellor
- Adheres to practice protocols and other internal processes consistently
- Final Sign off on the international forms- 5471, 8858, 8865 and all other associated disclosure statements
Your people responsibilities as a Manager you will:
- Develop people by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contribution to the team.
- Successfully delegate to all levels of staff.
- Conduct performance reviews, serve as a positive leader and mentor and contribute to performance
- Foster teamwork and lead by example.
- Use technology to share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills.
- Maintain cooperative relationships with other engagement teams.
- Articulate and support the strategies of the U.S. Business Tax Compliance group.
- Effectively fulfill the role of a change agent
If Interested, Please contact Anamika Das at 6366934748.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.