Lead - Talent Hiring at ACZ Global
Views:89 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager - US Business Taxation - Real Estate (8-10 yrs)
- Ability to review U.S. Federal (Form 1065 along with Form 8825), State and local income tax returns including extensions, composite and withholding filings for the clients in Real Estate industry
- Ability to do detail review of the supporting workpapers related to Federal and State income tax returns.
- Monitor REIT Compliance
- Review and prepare income test calculations to determine qualifying vs non-qualifying income.
- Review the REIT's quarterly asset test
- Meet the client deliverables as per the scope of the work and deadlines set and maintain quality on all deliverables.
- Adheres to practice protocols and other internal processes consistently
- Ability to sign the federal and state tax returns as paid preparer based on engagement requirements.
- Managing client engagements including staffing and engagement economics
- Focus on establishing relationships with the client personnel (internal / external) at appropriate level while consistently delivering exception client service.
- Strong proficiency and high level of comfort working with new and emerging technologies
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, written / verbal communication skills as well as strong problem -solving ability, attention to detail.
- Manage end to end deliverables of the client
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.