Consultant at Huquo
Views:402 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - US Business Tax - Non Real Estate (8-10 yrs)
Manager US Business Tax ( Non Real Estate )
Your client responsibilities :
- Ability to review U.S. Federal (Form 1120), State and local income tax returns including estimates and extensions.
- Ability to do detail review of the supporting workpapers related to Federal and State income tax returns.
- Meet the client deliverables as per the scope of the work and deadlines set and maintain quality on all deliverables.
- Adheres to practice protocols and other internal processes consistently
- Ability to sign the federal and state tax returns as paid preparer based on engagement requirements.
- Managing client engagements including staffing and engagement economics
- Focus on establishing relationships with the client personnel (internal / external) at appropriate level while consistently delivering exception client service.
- Strong proficiency and high level of comfort working with new and emerging technologies
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, written / verbal communication skills as well as strong problem -solving ability, attention to detail.
- Manage end to end deliverables of the client
Your people responsibilities - as a Manager you will :
- Coach / Mentor team members to help EY continue to build an inclusive culture and high performing teams.
- Play key role in identification of the ongoing training and professional development need of the team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Successfully delegate work to all levels of staff.
- Help the team to meet the goals as set as per dash board.
- Conduct performance reviews, serve as a positive leader and mentor and contribute to performance feedback/training.
- Foster teamwork and lead by example.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills.
- Maintain cooperative relationships with other engagement teams.
- Articulate and support the strategies of the U.S. Business Tax Compliance group.
- Management team with diversified skill set.
- Ability to supporting recruitment activity
- People management skills with demonstrated ability to build a transparent and cohesive team work.
Education Qualification / Experience :
- A bachelor's degree / M.B.A in Accounting, Finance, Business or a related discipline.
- Certified Enrolled agent or CPA
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience working in U.S. Corporate / Partnership Income tax compliance for U.S. Federal, State and International taxation with the ability to sign tax returns based on engagement requirement.
- Experience in U.S. Tax accounting