Manager at Konnectrack Info Solutions
Views:6746 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Manager - Urban Planning (8-14 yrs)
- Work independently/ in a team on consulting projects/ assignments; manage different aspects of assignment delivery including assignment quality, timelines, client management, client satisfaction / relationship, etc.
- Role would involve working on Government and Multilateral funded projects. Inter alia, work on Policy work, Plans, Regulatory aspects, Financial Models, Reforms and Project Implementation, Advisory Reports
- Ability to work with state governments, urban local bodies and travel extensively. Be open to work on assignments across locations in India and abroad. This would imply a willingness to travel and be stationed at client site depending on the requirements of the assignment.
- Preferably well versed in the urban infrastructure sector/ sub sector and is preferably aware of consulting landscape of potential consulting client
- Be open to working on assignments unrelated to current domain strengths in the analytical capacity, simultaneously building knowledge / skills in such new areas.
- Support in outreach activities by writing articles, in-house research, working on business development proposals and pitches / co-ordination
- Role would involve working on reports and presentations and explain analysis / presentations to Clients and other team members
Educational Qualification : Master's Degree in Planning
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.