Head at PMS Consulting
Views:483 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manager - Tresaury - NBFC (3-5 yrs)
- Review of Bank Loan Sanction documents and getting loan documentation and pre-disbursement formalities completed
- Liasoning up with existing bankers for continuous increase in limits and term loans.
- Negotiating with Banks and other lenders and supervising all correspondence with them.
- Well versed in the execution of loan documentation for various credit facilities with banks
- End to End responsibility of Commercial Papers borrowings Keeping track of all Trades in the market
- Computation of payment of interest on borrowings including bonds.
- Tax deduction compliance wherever applicable.
- Preparation and execution of various pre-issue documents for Non-Convertible Debentures (NCDs)
- Preparation of Information required by Banks and Rating Agencies.
- Computation of interest on borrowings (monthly, quarterly and half yearly).
- Analyzing gaps between banks and companies calculations and ensuring reversals.
- Negotiate, administrate, and support the e-banking requirement of the company.
- Support other functions/departments on their banking needs.
- Handling queries of Banks,Internal Auditors, Statutory Auditors.
- Familiarity with the procedures, practices, and compliance obligations of the Treasury Department.
- Preparing and understanding of SOP's across the department.
- Preparing and Ensuring timely meeting of Compliance requirements for all forms of Borrowings Banking and Other Intermediaries .
- Tracking of Daily important treasury vectors
- Benchmark rates, Market deals and updating the management on the same.
- Taking care of vendor payments by adhering to all companies policies and SOPs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.