Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:3800 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Manager - Treasury/Taxation & Banking - CA/ICWA (6-10 yrs)
JOB TITLE: Manager - Treasury, Banking, Taxation
POSITION SUMMARY: To assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the company including proper wealth . Delivering a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe. Building relationships and interacting with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise.
- Maintain the cordial relationship with the banks and involve in working capital and money management
- Ensure that the business has the liquid funds it needs and invest surplus funds.
- Should have thorough knowledge of funding requirements of the organization, sources of finance available and the cost of those sources and the risk attached to it.
- Provide the business with forecasts of exchange rate movements, exposure to currency risk and interest rate risk.
- Adopt appropriate strategies for foreign exchange risk management and comply with FEMA/RBI rules and regulations for movement of funds.
- Effectively advise on policies such as international transfer pricing, international tax policies and its impact on firm.
- Proper knowledge of Direct and Indirect Tax.
- Facilitate and manage the preparation and review company tax returns and the accurate, timely filing of all tax forms.
- Ensure accurate, timely filing of consolidated all income tax returns and other business related filings.
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning.
- Maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax process.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and the tax team and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation.
- Provide support with various internal audits and special tax related projects.
- Review tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections.
- Manage and mentor members of tax team to greater levels of effectiveness and engagement.
- Ensure proper wealth management.
- 6+ years of working experience in Treasury,Taxation & Banking. In addition, knowledge of Accounting Standards Knowledge of working on SAP and its processes is desired.
PREFERRED INDUSTRY BACKGROUND: None
SALARY : As per Industry norms
LOCAL MUMBAI CANDIDATES ONLY
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.