Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:10762 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:269
Manager - Treasury Solutions Sales - Bank (2-6 yrs)
Title- Treasury Sales Manager
Client: A leading private bank
Job Description for Market Group (Treasury Sales) :
Role and Responsibilities :
- Role involves interaction with Large Corporate Clients, advising them on treasury solutions.
- Building relations to increase wallet share from clients by sharing trading/ hedging ideas.
- Manage the Forex exposures and related requirements of Large Corporate clients.
- Managing both trade and capital flows of large corporate clients by structuring and trading various derivative products.
- Propose suitable Mitigants for hedging forex risk.
Skills and Competencies required :
- Executes with speed and accuracy .
- Constantly raises the bar for self and team.
- Leverages every customer interaction as an opportunity to make an impact.
- Consistently seeks to understand customer needs.
- Basic understanding of forex, remittance, collateralized trading service i.e, currency trading etc.
Preferred 2-6 years of MBA / CA from Premium MBA College
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.