Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:187 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Manager - Treasury Risk - Financial Services (7-15 yrs)
Our client is global investment company specializes in Financial Services, Investment Management to help its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Currently looking for a skilled professional to join their Treasury team in Pune.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting end-to-end risk management evaluations including valuation, impairment, stress modeling on multiple financial products.
- Engaging with leadership in lieu of new products, business process changes, or other emerging risks.
- Performing in depth risk analysis, reporting, and monitoring, in line with established practices.
- Managing multiple stakeholders across risk teams for valuation and modelling practices.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Bachelor's/ Master's Degree preferred in Quantitative Field/ CA / CFA/ FRM.
- 7-15 years of experience in financial services is preferred.
- Ability to analyze and report on financial products and financial risk, macroeconomic issues, interest rate risk, credit risk, liquidity risk, and relevant regulation. (e.g., Volcker, CCAR, DFAST, SLR, IRRBB).