Global Talent Search Partner at XL Recruiters
Views:213 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Treasury - Retail (2-5 yrs)
- Assist in effective planning of cash flow forecasts.
- Support liquidity management by arranging working capital facilities.
- Arrange short-term and long-term borrowings at an optimal cost.
- Avail trade facilities and issue letters of credit and bank guarantees.
- Deploy surplus funds with mutual funds and banks.
- Manage requirements of credit rating agencies.
- Negotiate with insurance companies for comprehensive insurance coverage and timely settlement of claims.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to prepare cash flow forecasts.
- Manage short-term funding requirements through various credit facilities.
- Borrow funds at an optimal cost and meet deadlines.
- Deploy surplus funds with mutual funds and banks according to standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Negotiate rates, charges, and covenants with banks, financial institutions, brokers, and mutual funds.
- Prepare reports and statements to be submitted to banks.
- Coordinate with credit rating agencies and banks.
- Arrange effective cash management services from banks.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst or MBA Finance.
- Experience of at least 2-3 years in a similar role in Corporate/Bank.
- Good understanding of monetary and fiscal policies and their impact on various asset classes.
- Familiarity with market rates, commercial papers, certificates of deposit, government securities, and other financial instruments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.