Recruiter at Windows Consultants
Views:264 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Treasury Operations - Bank (6-10 yrs)
Manager - Treasury Operations
Education : CA / MBA
Post qualification experience of at least 6 years
- Experience in Treasury operations
- Strong in managing relationships with Banks.
- Manage issuances and amendments/cancelations of Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantees & GR Waivers
- Review & accounting of SBLC/BG commission & bank charges.
- Assist in creation and removal of lien on the deposits/MF portfolio for security creation.
- Manage queries from various departments and liaise with Banks, etc. to get them resolved.
- Prepare periodic treasury MIS for senior management
- Evaluate and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Handle automation projects across treasury for process improvements.