Manager - Treasury - NBFC MFI - CA (5-10 yrs)
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category : Finance
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- Treasury Role with Leading NBFC - MFI
- Growth Opportunity and Excellent Remuneration
Client Details :
Our client is one of the leading NBFC- MFI which is expanding operations pan India.
Reporting to the CFO of the organization you will be responsible for :
- Responsible for liquidity and cash management which includes planning, cash flow monitoring, managing bank accounts, ensuring optimum utilization of funds including investment management
- Handling financial due-diligence and interfacing with investment bankers/due- diligence firm/investors for any proposed equity investments
- Financial modelling in lines with the current and proposed business and operational strategy
- Relationship management with various lenders/bankers/investors/credit rating agencies/ trustees/lawyers etc.
- Preparing loan proposals and Credit Monitoring Arrangement data (CMA) for term loan/cash credit lines/ECBs/NCDs/Tier-II Capital/off-balance sheet funding and other instruments
- Monthly/quarterly/annual reporting to investors/lenders/other stakeholders
- Covenant tracking for various lenders
- Debt/Liability management for the Company
- Handling credit rating exercise
- Structuring and executing various structured finance deals
- Dealing in money market instruments
- Enabling automation of treasury operations
- Ensuring best practice treasury controls are in place and are in compliance with the regulatory guidelines
- Preparing various MIS reports for the Management
- Ensuring accurate accounting of treasury operations
- CA with 5+ years work experience with strong experience and knowledge from NBFC, treasury function and its operations and regulatory environment.
- Strong experience in Cash Flow, Repayment Model, Credit Rating, Investor Relations, Financial Modeling, Debt Fund Raising is a must for the role
Job Offer :
Growing Opportunity in a fast growing NBFC MFI Organization
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Aayushi Jain on +91 124 452 5411.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.