Manager - Treasury - NBFC - CA (5-10 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Skills - Investor Relations, Financial Modeling, Debt-Fund Raising
Salary Benefits -
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Manager-Treasury-NBFC-CA
Client Details :
Our client is leading NBFC- MFI which is expanding operations pan India
Reporting to the CFO of the organisation you will be responsible for :
- Responsible for liquidity and cash management which includes planning, cash flow monitoring, managing bank accounts, ensuring optimum utilisation of funds including investment management
- Handling financial due-diligence and interfacing with investment bankers/due- diligence firm/investors for any proposed equity investments
- Financial modelling in lines with the current and proposed business and operational strategy
- Relationship management with various lenders/bankers/investors/credit rating agencies/ trustees/lawyers etc.
- Preparing loan proposals and Credit Monitoring Arrangement data (CMA) for term loan/cash credit lines/ECBs/NCDs/Tier-II Capital/off-balance sheet funding and other instruments
- Monthly/quarterly/annual reporting to investors/lenders/other stakeholders
- Covenant tracking for various lenders
- Debt/Liability management for the Company
- Handling credit rating exercise
- Structuring and executing various structured finance deals
- Dealing in money market instruments
- Enabling automation of treasury operations
- Ensuring best practice treasury controls are in place and are in compliance with the regulatory guidelines
- Preparing various MIS reports for the Management
- Ensuring accurate accounting of treasury operations
CA with 5+ years work experience with strong experience and knowledge from NBFC, treasury function and its operations and regulatory environment.
Strong experience in Cash Flow, Repayment Model, Credit Rating, Fund Raising Investor Relations is a must for the role.
Working for a leading NBFC- MFI which is expanding operations pan India
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Aayushi Jain on +91 124 452 5411.
Contact - Aayushi Jain
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.