Consultant at Michael Page
Views:283 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Manager - Treasury - NBFC - CA (5-10 yrs)
About Client :
Our client is leading NBFC- MFI which is expanding operations pan India. Reporting to the CFO of the organization you will be responsible for :
- Responsible for liquidity and cash management which includes planning, cash flow monitoring, managing bank accounts, ensuring optimum utilization of funds including investment management
- Handling financial due-diligence and interfacing with investment bankers/due- diligence firm/investors for any proposed equity investments
- Financial modeling in lines with the current and proposed business and operational strategy
- Relationship management with various lenders/bankers/investors/credit rating agencies/ trustees/lawyers etc.
- Preparing loan proposals and Credit Monitoring Arrangement data (CMA) for term loan/cash credit lines/ECBs/NCDs/Tier-II Capital/off-balance sheet funding and other instruments
- Monthly/quarterly/annual reporting to investors/lenders/other stakeholders
- Covenant tracking for various lenders
- Debt/Liability management for the Company
- Handling credit rating exercise
- Structuring and executing various structured finance deals
- Dealing in money market instruments
- Enabling automation of treasury operations
- Ensuring best practice treasury controls are in place and are in compliance with the regulatory guidelines
- Preparing various MIS reports for the Management
- Ensuring accurate accounting of treasury operations
Requirement for the role :
- CA with 5+ years work experience with strong experience and knowledge from NBFC, treasury function and its operations and regulatory environment.
- Strong experience in Cash Flow, Repayment Model, Credit Rating, Investor Relations is a must for the role.