Manager - Treasury - Manufacturing Industry (5-8 yrs)
Manager - Treasury
Job Responsibilities :
Market Risk Forex and Interest risk management:
- Analysis of Fx open exposure and conclude Fx cover to be taken.
- Co-ordinate with banks for Fx rate projections
- Negotiate with bank for FX rates, premium pricing and premium utilization on payment.
- Any FEMA, RBI, banking related queries faced by the Import or export team.
Working capital and Trade Finance:
- LC and BG management
- Managing limits with bank and obtain the additional limits on requirement
- Monitoring vendor bill discounting to make necessary payment on time to bank
MIS, Forecasting and Budgeting:
- Monthly reporting to Group on Company MIS
- Annual Budget preparation
- Quarterly Forecasting for Group
Skills: SAP - HANA, MS Excel
- From Manufacturing Industry with minimum turnover of 300 Crores.
- Should have exposure to both Debt and Import.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.