Consultant at BNC Global
Views:118 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Treasury - Manufacturing Firm - CA (4-7 yrs)
BNC is hiring for treasury manager role for Shared Services Set Up
1. Market Risk - Forex and Interest risk management
a. Analysis of Fx open exposure and conclude Fx cover to be taken.
b. Analysis of natural hedge
c. Review of MTT transaction
d. Co-ordinate with banks for Fx rate projections
e. Negotiate with bank for FX rates, premium pricing and premium utilization on payment.
f. Any FEMA, RBI, banking related queries faced by the Import or export team.
2. Working capital and Trade Finance
a. LC and BG management
b. Managing limits with bank and obtain the additional limits on requirement
c. Monitoring vendor bill discounting to make necessary payment on time to bank
3. Cashflow forecasting and liquidity management
a. Preparation of projected cashflow (along with Business scenario)
b. Analysis of deviation from projected cashflow
4. Stakeholder management
a. Resolving queries of group on FX exposure MIS
b. Updation to group treasury with respect to any important update
c. Align with management team on cashflow projection and provide with necessary update.
d. Align with other stakeholder like AP team, treasury for payment execution.
5. Banking Relationship
a. Handling relationship with Banks
b. Providing annual review documents like Due Diligence Report, c. List of Directors, Annual accounts, Contingent Liability etc.
d. Annual updating of LEI
e. Understanding baking requirement of organization and accordingly taking it up with banks
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. Minimum qualification: CA is must; Basic technical education would be an added advantage.
2. 4-7 years of financial reporting in an industrial enterprise is must.
3. Basic knowledge of refractory materials and competitors.
4. Knowledge of the internal core processes (pricing, budgeting, and controlling)
5. Commercial understanding
6. Profound knowledge of products and production facilities.
7. Must have expertise in SAP/SD and MS-Office
8. Fluency in writing and speaking English; every additional language will be considered an asset.
9. Strategic Thinking and Action, Market and customer orientation, Result orientation, Innovation and Change, Leadership, Communication and Co-operation, Diversity
10. Ability to identify and report areas of possible conflicts between RHIM strategy and market trends.
11. At the same time actively propose strategies for compensation of those.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.