Consultant at Michael Page
Views:294 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Treasury - Logistics (8-15 yrs)
Client is a MNC in Logistics
- Review of daily Cashflow Statement of each entity to plan the daily investments
- Review monthly and annual cashflow statement of each entity for planning of investments and borrowings
- Review of bank wise investment limits and ensure that the investments are line with the HO and Board approved limits.
- Monitoring compliance to the Treasury SOP
- Help in implementation cash management systems in order to optimize efficiencies
- Help in maintaining the relationship with banks and ensuring that all banks see DPW as a top-notch investment opportunity
- Helping in ensuring the that the interest rate risks are monitored and mitigated in line with the Global Treasury Policy
- Suggesting ways to mitigate exchange rate risks.
Availing Term Loan and Working Capital Limits:
- Supporting the review of capex of each of the entities and formulating the financing plan for funding of the capex.
- Review of working capital requirement (fund and non-fund based) of the entities and setting of additional limits as and when required.
- Support review of debt refinancing requirements and plan for the same well in advance
- Support the Controller in working with Banks and Financial Institutions, both domestically and overseas for Fund raising (Fund-based and Non-Fund based facilities);
- Support the terms of the financing facility being sourced.
- Complete all formalities and documentation in coordination with HO Treasury.
- Ensuring all certificates with respect to Financial Covenants, Unhedged Foreign Currency Certificate, ECB 2 returns end use certificates, etc and provided as per the terms of the financing.
- Monitoring all the covenants as per the facility agreements have been complied with
- Monitoring the investments in fixed deposits and MF are as per the approved limits and with credit worth banks / AMC as per the board approvals
- Supporting the monitoring of credit rating of the entities
- Ensure the credit rating of debt is done as per the terms of the facilities.
- Maintaining relationship with rating agencies for Corporate and Instrument Credit Rating and finding avenues to improve credit rating.
Presentation and Reporting:
- Ensuring the required information to the bank / external agencies is submitted within the agreed timelines.
- To monitor CMA, monitor sanction compliances, in co-ordination with the BUs.
- Support in the review of the cost of borrowing and look at opportunities for reduction in the cost of borrowings.
- Review bank charges and rationalize the same.
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- 8-10 years post qualification experience, some of which preferably gained in a large multinational organisation.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity associated with a high growth environment
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders without issues and without compromising on the goals.
- Hands on yet a strategic thinker
- Good knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and relevant laws
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Preferred Candidates who can join in 1 Month
Budget - 34 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.