Manager - Treasury Front Office/Forex - FMCG (5-11 yrs)
Manager- Treasury Front Office (Forex)
Our client is a well-known MNC FMCG firm with operations in more than 20 countries. Founded in 1945, Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting has 16 manufacturing units spread across countries like India, Malaysia, China, Vietnam, South Africa, etc. It has made great progress in the last two decades with sales revenue surging from INR 3.04 Bn in 2003-04 to INR 77.4 Bn (USD1.09Bn) in 2019-20. The company has a talent base of over 10,000+ people from 22 different nationalities.
6 days working
Job Location - Bangalore
CA / MBA 5+ Years' Experience in a Corporate Treasury / Bank
1. Active Management of Foreign exchange exposure of the group across the globe
2. Profit generation through dynamically trading in currency pairs
3. Engage with business teams
4. Prepare periodic macroeconomic dashboards and sectorial research reports
5. Monitor central bank actions
6. Good networking skills across bank Treasuries
7. Automation of Treasury process
8. Knowledge of Hedge accounting
9. Familiarity on usage of Trading terminals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.