Partner at Buildkonnect Consultants
Views:304 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager - Treasury - Design & Technology Firm- CA (4-12 yrs)
We are looking for a talented professional for the role of Manager - Treasury for one of our clients, a design and technology leader ; India's top interior design marketplace that connects interior designers, vendors and customers with a team size of 3000+ and offices in all major cities of India and presence in Singapore.
Lead the treasury team and Manage banking & maintaining bank relationships, liaising with them and reconciliation with Accounting systems. Prepare timely reports and present the same to the Senior Management.
Reporting to : Finance Controller
- Lead the team and manage day to day banking operations to meet the financial obligation of the organisation.
- Bank Reconciliation with Accounting Systems (BRS)
- Banking Instruments Management (Debt, OD, CC, LC, BG, FD, etc.) - Including managing user requests, bank negotiations, etc.
- Import-export payments/remittances (import LC, BG, direct imports, advance remittances etc)
- Cash Flow & Treasury
- Cash Flow Planning (Short, Medium & Long term) and liquidity management (movements between instruments, banks and entities) basis the same
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs and funds available for investment
- Managing foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Timely preparation of Treasury & Banking related reports such as BRS, Cash flow statement, Planned Vs Actuals, and other management reports.
Requirements to succeed:
- Experience in managing Banking & Treasury Function
- Sound understanding of accounting principles, financial instruments and debt instruments
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants
- Ability to work autonomously and be part of the broader team
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Team player with the ability to communicate and coordinate with multiple parties
- CA with 4 years or CA Inter with 7+ years of total experience with some in managing Treasury & Banking function
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Knowledge on ERP is preferable