Practice Lead at Smart Source
Views:3392 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Treasury - Consumer Durable (5-10 yrs)
Only CA or MBA Finance could apply.
We are urgently looking out for the candidates for Manager Treasury - Leading Durable - Mumbai.
- Responsible for arranging funds both for Short term and Long Term through NCD, WCDL, and Term Loans.
- Liaison and negotiate with banks and financial institutions for raising fund based, non-fund based facilities to meet working capital requirements.
- Drafting of Forex policy and approval from Board of Directors.
- Deploying Forex hedging strategies to mitigate the risk of adverse currency movements through forwards, options, swaps in line with board approved policy.
- Responsible for Company's Bank relationships, i.e., negotiations on pricing, bank services, review of new cash management products and arrangements.
- Business planning, budgeting and forecasting exercise and ensure better working capital cycle.
- Monitoring & maintaining Daily Cash Flow Statements, Projected Cash Flow for planning of Funds for future and for optimum control and cost effectiveness.
- Monthly closure of accounts, periodic MIS reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Availing foreign currency borrowing (trade finance) through Buyers Credit, Suppliers credit and look at other cheaper funding option.
- Legal documentation, Security creation and Financial closures
- Responsible for coordinating with rating agencies for getting the rating.
- Undertake renewal of Employee related insurance policies as well as Asset and liability portfolio.
- Ensure timely rating activities are performed with Rating agencies.
- Experience in Trade Remittances, Export/ Import documentation, Funds Flow Planning, FEMA/RBI matters, Forward Bookings, etc.
- Delegate authority for the receipt, disbursement, banking, Protection and custody of funds, securities and financial instruments.
- Receive, record and authorize request for disbursement in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Monitor financial activities and details such as reserve levels to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.